Exporting in IE
If you are having trouble exporting in Internet Explorer 8, there are a few changes that need to be made to fix the issue, they are listed below. If you need any help or have any questions please feel free to contact us at 866.984.3962 or send us an email. Thank you!
Open Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools (Top of the screen)
2. Select Internet Options
3. Click Security Tab
4. Click Trust sites (Green Check Mark)
5. Click Sites Button
6. Add http://admin1.dynacal.com to “Add this website to the zone”
Note: You may have to uncheck “Require server verification(https:) for all sites in this zone” checkbox beneath white box
7. Click Close
8. Click Custom Level Button
9. Scroll Down about 1/3 of the way and under Downloads, switch “Automatic prompting for file downloads” to Enabled
10. Click OK (May take a while to save)
This should take care of Exporting issue, if you need any help or have any questions please let us know.